View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #12
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 43675 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Hicks is a guy that I wanted...Glad to hear he's doing well...
he's been terrific

he was stout last year, raw as he was.

A couple of Saints beat writers have said that while Jordan is our best defensive player, Hicks has the biggest upside. He really made veterans look foolish last year. He's improved and I'm excited to see how he makes the transition from tackle to end.

Oh, and Jenkins, a DL rookie along with Foster (UDFA), has been giving OL fits, eating up double teams and generating backfield pressure.

The defensive front has me as excited about the Saints DL as I've seen in a while.

A real test this weekend, though.

We'll see. Reasons for optimism, though. And that's a welcome change to the mess last year
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote