View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #24
HouTx11
Veteran

Rep Power: 4237 HouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

I have been the most impressed with Wood and Karim. My feeling is that Karim will be our #3 due to his play and his experience.

I would love for the Texans to make Wood #3 or #4, but my feeling on this is that he and the rest of them will be waived. My guess right now is that it will be Foster/Tate/Karim on the roster.

Somebody will grab Wood from the waiver wire. Not sure who, but I definitely see this happening. It has happened before.
HouTx11 is offline   Reply With Quote