View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2014 mock

[quote=beerlover;2196869]I don't know about that he reminds me a lot of Tom Brady when he played @ Michigan. Of course Brady slipped to a late rd. draft pick because he lacked arm & core body strength but as they say rest is history. Not saying he will be Brady or fall to the 5th rd. whatever but his mechanics are sound with off the chart leadership skills.[/QUOTE]

Exactly and first qualities I look for in a QB. In Texans system, he or Fales would be even better than MS in my opinion. Not implying more yards but highly accurate passes and a complete field general.