View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

1) QBs -- I want all of these guys to be on top of their games and competing.

2) OL -- The Saints have a good front. They've gotten 11 sacks so far in 2 preseason games. I want to see how we deal with it.

3) OLB -- I want to see some guys step up. I've got a feeling we're about to get a slew of OLB draft picks suddenly get injured and end up on IR because the UDFAs are outperforming them.

4) WRs -- I just want to see Martin and Jean continue to improve.

5) DBs -- Brees is a monster. Hopefully, we sack Brees so it doesn't become a true test for our DBs but... knowing Brees... this is going to be a good test of our secondary.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote