View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #115
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If we compare Glover's stats to Reed's stats next year, I predict Glover is going to have the better numbers. But I think Reed's impact is going to be Tom Brady waiting a fraction of a second longer before letting the ball fly. Hopefully that will allow Whitney, Watt, etc... to finish.

In the end, if we get to the AFC Championship game, I'm going to say it was worth it, regardless what kind of year Glover has (I'm predicting pro bowl).

That's if Ed Reed gives us any significant minutes on the field & I believe he will.

Regardless how many games Ed Reed plays, or how many tackles he misses or how many INTs he has...... if we're not in the AFC Championship game when it's all said & done, I'll feel we wasted our time & money... that it was a bad move.

I 98.89% agree with that.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote