View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #113
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
If Ed Reed comes in and plays better than he did last year, then it's a great signing. I've basically said that several times. I just don't see it happening, and I don't see the reward being worth the risk, in this particular case.
If we compare Glover's stats to Reed's stats next year, I predict Glover is going to have the better numbers. But I think Reed's impact is going to be Tom Brady waiting a fraction of a second longer before letting the ball fly. Hopefully that will allow Whitney, Watt, etc... to finish.

In the end, if we get to the AFC Championship game, I'm going to say it was worth it, regardless what kind of year Glover has (I'm predicting pro bowl).

That's if Ed Reed gives us any significant minutes on the field & I believe he will.

Regardless how many games Ed Reed plays, or how many tackles he misses or how many INTs he has...... if we're not in the AFC Championship game when it's all said & done, I'll feel we wasted our time & money... that it was a bad move.