View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #13
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster 3rd overall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'm in the same boat. I've gone from Martin, to Foster, Spiller, McCoy. PPR and roster set up is important so keep that in mind, this is for my 10 team 0 ppr 6pt TD pass/rush/rec league with a standard roster set up.

Charles had a foot issue
Foster has his back problem
Martin had a concussion
Spiller has been known to be fragile before
McCoy is unknown cause of the coaching change (but he looks legit this preseason)

It's a tough spot kind of because your next pick is not going to be for awhile and if you whiff on #1 you might screw yourself.
Yeah, Foster's injury has made it difficult. I could trade all my selections for the 6th pick and all of that slots corresponding selections, because another guy in my league wants McCoy. I may end up doing that.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote