View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #820
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 173371 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith
Quote:
If I don't hunt, I don't eat' - #Texans rookie D.J. Swearinger hasn't watched Killer hit, isn't backing down #NFL

#Texans' Swearinger: "It's whatever way you've got to do that, that's what defenders are going to do. Whatever does it, does it." #NFL

#Texans' Swearinger was confident, uppbeat after #Dolphins game. Mentality has carried through this week. Calmly discussed hit Thursday.

#Texans' Swearinger hasn't watched replay of Keller hit. "Truthfully, I've tried to let it go. I'm sorry. I pray he has a great recovery."

#Texans' D.J. Swearinger: "You can't have any second thoughts on the field. You've got to do what you're going to do." #NFL

#Texans' D.J. Swearinger made his name as a hitter. He'll keep hunting, despite noise after Dustin Keller hit. #NFL
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote