View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #114
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Yeah no problem with me either. He never seemed to care for these type of situations/questions. Remember last time I believe it was the hammy and he went to the extent of getting an x-ray and such? He really wasn't too fond of the attention put on the injury then either lol.

It is who he is. So I'll take his word for it when he says he was disappointed in his performance last year and put in extra work this offseason. At the same time he gives me sort of a Barry Sanders vibe as someone who doesn't really care for the attention and media drive that the NFL can be. Nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't care too much for it either. Glad he speaks his mind instead of the usual jargon that gets overly boring.

But I can understand concerns since we did put one heavy investment in him. It'll all be good in the end....or so I hope lol.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote