View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #15
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster 3rd overall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I have the 2nd pick and can't decide what to do. I worry about Foster's injury. I'm contemplating taking McCoy at 2. Chip Kelly runs a lot of plays and loves to run the ball; defenses are going to get tired in the 4th quarter facing his offense. McCoy also looks like he is primed for a great season. His cutbacks are even better than Foster, as difficult as that is to believe.
I'm in the same boat. I've gone from Martin, to Foster, Spiller, McCoy. PPR and roster set up is important so keep that in mind, this is for my 10 team 0 ppr 6pt TD pass/rush/rec league with a standard roster set up.

Charles had a foot issue
Foster has his back problem
Martin had a concussion
Spiller has been known to be fragile before
McCoy is unknown cause of the coaching change (but he looks legit this preseason)

It's a tough spot kind of because your next pick is not going to be for awhile and if you whiff on #1 you might screw yourself.