View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #79
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 169136 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed may miss games now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'd catagorize his incentives as very doubtful, just like his chances of seeing the field in the first half of the season. This FA signing is backfiring on us so far, we'll see what happens for the season but it's not looking good.
It's backfiring because he hasn't played in the Preseason?

I'm not concerned at all. My gut says he's starting week 3 but hypothetically if he's PUP'd and returns for the KC game I'm still cool with that. The games in Dec-Feb are what we brought him in for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote