View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #11
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112890 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster 3rd overall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'd go with spiller. I think he's going to have a big season.
Purely out of curiosity Rey how do you think the new coaching staff will handle fred jackson? I'm having a hard time making up my mind on the issue. Just a season and a half ago fred had top 2-3 rb production for a stretch. Last year Jackson was my 3rd round pick and I snagged spiller as a handcuff which worked out great after mid season. Is Jackson now an after thought?