View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013   #8
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster 3rd overall?

I have the 2nd pick and can't decide what to do. I worry about Foster's injury. I'm contemplating taking McCoy at 2. Chip Kelly runs a lot of plays and loves to run the ball; defenses are going to get tired in the 4th quarter facing his offense. McCoy also looks like he is primed for a great season. His cutbacks are even better than Foster, as difficult as that is to believe.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote