View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 tix Saints @ Houston Sect. 115 Row J + Yellow Parking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielR View Post
These are awesome seats got the ones from last weeks game. Thanks! Keep me in mind if you sell any to a regular game lost you number when i updated my phone!
Thanks Daniel, glad you enjoyed the seats!

Dropping the price to $150, OBO means make an reasonable offer. I'm trying to not list these on stub hub and other sites to make sure Texans fans end up in my seats.