View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #520
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post

Yes, I am going to say coincidence. There is no reason why the lack of a UDFA starter would be the reason why the Browns suck. You guys are getting ridiculous in your attempts to defend Keenum. Keenum's play is defending him, not some silly-ass half-cocked circumstantial arguments.
Nowhere in my posts about the number of UDFAs on NFL rosters has anything to do with "defending" Keenum.

You know me better than that.
I prefer to let the play on the field speak for itself.

We were discussing about talents and the drafts.

I just completed the whole list of all 32 teams, and I found it interesting that there are so many starters on them.

The highest number is the Pats with six;
There were 2 teams with five.
It averages out to about 3 per team.
That was much more than I thought.
And more than half of these guys are actually very good players with a few great ones at their position.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote