View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #95
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
My guess is the RB w the best blocking and pass catching ability out of the backfield gets the nod as the 3rd back. Our run blocking is suspect and with Hopkins and our TEs looking good I have a feeling Schaub is going to have 600+ passing attemps this year.
I still think pass protection is important for our running backs, but we've come a long way since 2006, we've come a long way since Arian's rookie season 2010. As such, it may not be as high on the priority list as it used to be.

Our OL may not need the help they did in the past. Greg Jones may be our primary blitz picker upper. Matt does a pretty good job of getting the ball out on time.

Who knows?