View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #93
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
He's always had a broader perspective. See his comments on fantasy football, where he basically said he dislikes it in the way it objectifies the players.

I don't think any of this is "new." I think he's being contrarian and his patience is wearing thin.
Broader perspective? He needs to realize that unless he's playing football everybody except his family could care less about his perspective of life. Foster isn't some kind of deep thinker say like Ghandi. He's a RB.

I do believe because of his back/calf injuries it's doubtful he makes it through the season. Regardles of how minor Gary says Fosters injuries are.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote