View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #6
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEATHERHEAD View Post
i know about 50 people are going so far ...sure there are more..any good sports bars that could hold 50 maybe 100..that are easy to find....On face book we have "traveling texans/bulls on parade.have info..and could use good ideas...Hope we can meet up. Leatherhead
Mostly the strip clubs a block away lol. If not power plant. Most of the places in the inner harbor are on the small side. ESPN Zone would have been a great place but its long gone. There's a Hard Rock Cafe nearby. Only been to the bar so I can't say if they could handle a group that size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote