View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #514
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Interestingly, according to the same article above, there were 2 more 4th rounders than 3rd rounders in the NFL.

Also, there were many more 7th rounders than 6th rounders.
Can the amount of compensatory picks in each round account for the difference?

Look guys, I am not saying that just because Player X was taken higher than Player Y, Player X is better than Player Y. I am just saying that, generally speaking, the more talented players are drafted higher than the less talented players. Its the reason for the draft- to give the worst teams the first crack at the best talent.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote