View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #818
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Duane Brown today -- reads bottom-to-top...

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew 9m
"It makes me more confident in my hands."- @DuaneBrown76 on how offseason boxing workouts have helped him. #Texans

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 10m
Duane Brown said Derek Newton gave up a sack but didn't let it get to him. Brown said that was different. #TexansTalk

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 10m
In terms of technique and avoiding being called for holding, Brown said learned a lot from Chester Pitts and Eric Winston. #Texans

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew 10m
LT @DuaneBrown76 credits former #Texans teammates Ephraim Salaam, @ericwinston & @ChesterPitts for helping him improve.

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew 11m
LT @DuaneBrown76 said he didn't become a technician at his position until a couple years ago. #Texans

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 30s
Duane Brown thinks Incognito is an "Intense" player. Added he was a nice guy at the Pro Bowl. In terms of dirty Brown said, "Not my place."

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 2m
in terms of keeping composure on the field, Brown said "You have to keep your team in mind." #Texans #Texanstalk

Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew 14s
LT @DuaneBrown76 said it's great to see Arian Foster out there "shaking off the rust", and he's a big part of the offense.

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 1m
"We're holding ourselves more accountable than any other year." - Duane Brown. #Texans. #Texanstalk

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 1m
Duane Brown says the focus of the team is at an "all-time high." #TexansTalk

Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro 2m
"I was a little shocked the way the play developed." Duane Brown on his rare holding call last game. #TexansTalk
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote