View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #80
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
What was the question?
I think they asked him about being frustrated dealing with his injuries. Really a harmless question.

But really, I don't care about his attitude towards media. I'm concerned with how he sounded when he said I love the game "BUT"...

It's obvious that Arian isn't consumed with football. Which is fine. As a person I respect that because I can relate to that on a first hand level. As a fan I'm worried that our star RB may not have the same hunger and dedication like a Watt or a Dre or even a Schaub. What that equates too if true, I don't know.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote