View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #77
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm worried about Arian longterm. I don't know if his heart is still in the game. He was supposedly pretty nasty with the press yesterday and then I heard some snippets and he's sounding like an old retired player. Said he loved the game but it's tiring or something like that.

That's something I'm going to be watching for. Tate might be even more important than we think this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
He got payed now he dont care, sounds about right. Maybe thats why he looked kind of blah last season and not like the hungry undrafted player anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. His heart just doesn't seem into it. He just had a newborn son and already had a daughter. Maybe he realized that the game of football will keep him away from his family most of the time. He certainly seems more intrigued by the entertainment industry in my book. He might not want this career any more due to the physical and mental grind it takes on the players. Only time will tell but he sure does look like he lost interest already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
True. People act like they are just finding out Foster can be a douche.
Man you guys are quick to turn on our guy! Our O-line was crap last year and Arian turned goat piss into gasoline. Perhaps injuries and the constant "when are ya gonna be healthy? WHEN WHEN WHEN???" is draining him and he's probably just ready to play some real football.

Arian is going to have a career year, mark it.