View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #813
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
D BAg???? What would you do? If you were the commisioner & there was a growing list of players suing you for effects they suffered from playing the game? If there are at least two players who killed themselves because of it?

DBag??

Get a life.
Cool bro. I'll work on getting a life.

Wait until someone like Larry Fitzgerald has this happen to them, then the game will change again. Stand by your man though, maybe you won't hate what happens next.

Did anyone find a video clip of that hit? I obviously tried Google, but got nothing, generally this forum is my goto because they have every video clip before I even know there is an issue that needs to be watched.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote