View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #69
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

All the media carping about Arian's attitude is a bunch of hot air. Texans Chick had no issue with the interview. Foster doesn't read from the same-old-same-old yada, yada sports quotes list that is regurgitated around the league every day ad nauseum. Media types all fussy because they didn't get their textbook quotes to plug in to standard sports article template #14 -- RB returning from injury.

Foster has in the past given some of the most interesting and unusual interviews I've heard from a football player. He's not going to be "on" every time.

Maybe he was having a bad day. Maybe he didn't get any sleep because of his son. He thinks for himself and knows he's a commodity with a short shelf life. Some days, I guess he's not willing to follow the script. I couldn't care less. Dude has been a baller and should continue same. That's all I need from Arian. ( Although I'd love to sit down and have a conversation with him about all things not football some day.) I just hope he can get/stay healthy.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote