View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #66
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

I'm not even worried about him thinking people view him as a tool. He's right to some degree. But fans do get attached to players they like based on more than just what they do on field. The media is the medium you use to talk to your fans. So while it might be hard to think of it that way, iiwii.

But that's not what caught my attention. My ears perked up when he talked about how hard the game was and that it was tiring of something or other. Football is t his main focus. Which is fine. You can still play well. But it still makes you more attentive when you have players talking like that.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote