View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #64
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

I heard the interview, and while it was a little weird I'm not worried. It was more of a guy realizing that he only has so many more years in him to me. I have no doubt Arian will go as hard as he can for as long as he can within reason. I don't think he wants to be another Earl Campbell and for good reason.

He's made comments before that players are people and I think thats why he sounded a little off putting. Everyone's worried about if he can play and not how he's feeling is probably what was in his head. He's just a different kind of cat.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote