View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #63
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Have you heard the interview or anything regarding his demeanor yesterday?

My guess would be no based on your comments.

Several media people that have dealt with foster more than anyone here were taken back by his behavior. So while you may think he is known to be "douchey", he was obviously a bit more so yesterday.
He came out of college a douche, it was so bad he got sent to the practice squad to get his )(*@ straight. And you have to admit to get completely dumped out of the draft, and to the PS cause of your attitude it has to be pretty bad.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote