View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Google in early talks with NFL on 'Sunday Ticket' service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
RZ channel is not available without the NFL Sunday Ticket package. So your suggestion that ST sales are down due to RZ doesnt sound possible which is why I asked for clarification. So THAT is why it isnt obvious.
Well you need to call up RZ and tell them because they have it available in my area on Uverse, Comcast, DirecTV, Dish, Phonoscope and Wavevision. As you know, those do not all carry Sunday Ticket.

Quote:
Also, the article in the OP makes no mention of the RZ channel at all, so which article were you referencing?
No idea. Just saw it on one of the news feeds I browse.