View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #54
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 119552 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm worried about Arian longterm. I don't know if his heart is still in the game. He was supposedly pretty nasty with the press yesterday and then I heard some snippets and he's sounding like an old retired player. Said he loved the game but it's tiring or something like that.

That's something I'm going to be watching for. Tate might be even more important than we think this year.
He got payed now he dont care, sounds about right. Maybe thats why he looked kind of blah last season and not like the hungry undrafted player anymore.