View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013   #808
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

I don't suppose anyone has a video clip of B Harris' hit in question do they? I'd really like to see it and don't know how to go about it.

IMO, these fines (as everyone previously mentioned) are getting so ridiculous and out of hand, they are going to cause more and more Dustin Keller scenarios to unfold. When you have a rookie coming into the league (DJ Swear) and already he's trained to go low to avoid a fine, this mantra is going to eventually be spread around the league.

Last time I checked your knee isn't supposed to bend backwards, but I believe this will be the new normal in football thanks to that D bag Goodell.

When you get hit high you excite the fans and you eventually get up. When you get hit low, generally you bring the place down and you're carted away. You're going to have to make a choice between these 2 because you can't delegate a defender to hit a moving/juking target in a 6" window.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote