View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #51
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster's Week 1 availability in doubt?

Foster IS a TD machine, but what I notice most about him is the cutbacks he gets that nobody else really does nearly as often (where a LOT of his yardage comes from) & the 2 or 3 yards on sooooooo many plays that most RBs would go down for a loss.

Last year was his worst year since becoming a starter, regarding YPC, and yet it was still something special to watch. His vision is OUTSTANDING, he is quick and hard to get a hold of, and he doesn't quit, ever. The O-line will not always open a hole on any team, but Foster is getting his 2 or 3 yards come Hell or high water. He's going to make somebody miss if he has to do a somersault over their heads. This is why they named a freaking beer after him.

Just imagine if we had refused to pay Foster and just made Tate the #1. Last year would have been a DISASTER at the RB position. I know Tate may get it together again, but Foster just has the "I DON'T QUIT!!!" mentality. We may have to slow our roll with his number of carries, though. Vegan or not, the dude is human.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote