View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #492
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
this is my conundrum:

After the first minny ps game, i felt as though if case were forced to be playing with the dregs, that he would probably be ps-stashable again this year. He looked decent, but i wasn't really convinced that the rest of the nfl would really want to take on a guy like that.

However after the second ps game against miami has now happened i have to say that he looked just as good if not better, than when he did against minny's garbage department. However, yates looked pretty good against miami's garbage so now what do you have. You have two guys with basically identical stats throughout pre-season:

Yates: 20 for 30, 235 yards, 66.7% comp, 7.8 yards/att, 2 tds, 0 ints, 112.5 rating
keenum: 24 for 36, 275 yards, 66.7 comp, 7.6 yards/att, 2 tds, 0 ints, 108 rating

so now it just seems like these guys are really close or am i being some kind of yates homer here?
duh...

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote