View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #208
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Interesting video. Especially how the two that played in the league are saying one thing & the two that have never played just don't understand.

I think it sucks that Antonio will miss a regular season game. Sucks x2 that Incognito won't miss a game, a game check, or have to pay any kind of fine. IMO, that's the league condoning what Incognito did.

But I'm not mad at Antonio. This is a man's game, played by men. If the league isn't going to stop that kind of behavior, someone has to. I doubt Incognito put his hands anywhere near Antonio's face mask the rest of the night.
Has this video been removed, it says its no longer available to me