View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #202
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Stupid flashes of stupid..... I agree with you. What I'm condoning doesn't happen every day. The Aj thing had been a long time coming, built up over years & years of the league allowing cheap play from Finnegan.......... & Richie Incognito is no angle.
Incognito and Smith goes back to Rams and Cardinals days. This war predates current franchises.

ESPN LINK

Quote:
Their disagreements date back to when Smith and Incognito played in the NFC West, Smith for the Cardinals and Incognito for the Rams.

Cardinals players such as Smith and Darnell Dockett were known to dislike Incognito for the way he played. "They HATE each other," one person familiar with the two player's battles texted Tuesday. Smith felt as strongly as he did because he felt Incognito pinched players on the bottom of piles and delivered late hits when players weren't looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote