View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
I understand but at the same time we can't be baited into getting penalties and suspensions, cause it can cost us games.
Stupid flashes of stupid..... I agree with you. What I'm condoning doesn't happen every day. The Aj thing had been a long time coming, built up over years & years of the league allowing cheap play from Finnegan.......... & Richie Incognito is no angel.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 08-21-2013 at 04:04 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote