View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #196
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This is the example I want from my vets.... we're not punks, don't let nobody punk you. If you let these players do this, they'll do it to your teammates because you didn't take care of it when you had the chance.
I understand but at the same time we can't be baited into getting penalties and suspensions, cause it can cost us games.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote