View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #563
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40389 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

I'm certainly not defending Hernandez. I think he's guilty based on what's been leaked, but he has not been proven to be so in the court of law. Until then, it is the duty of NFLPA to treat him as another member and file the grievance as they've done. I have no problem with that whatsoever.

If I'm the Patriots, I make him come and get the money. I'm not writing another check voluntarily.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote