View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #559
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Are u kidding me about Mcdonalds ? Did the lady ask for an ice coffee ? NO she wanted a hot coffee, Mcdonalds shouldnt of been liable for jack. This is the modern day sentiment that states noone is liable anymore.

Oh lord i dont get how some people think nowdays. He killed a man he shouldnt get anything, besides life behind bars. Rights, he shouldnt have any rights to anything he had or was going to get before then. UNLESS he is found not guilty. Which i dont see happening, but who knows nowadays with all the brilliance of humanity.

You clearly have never looked into the MCD case. If you would and stop just reading headlines and reacting emotionally you would see MCD had liability in the case.

Interesting you bring up the possible not guilty, seems to me that you have already removed all of his rights instead of letting the trial take place. Even after conviction you dont lose all of your rights. Take your death row heart transplant, if he got his transplant and the day of his execution he received a stay what then? What if they then tossed his conviction? Oh but before anyone is convicted they lose their rights, right? And you arent emotional about it ?
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote