View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #557
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I worked death row for nearly 3 years. And ur talking about governmental law, i dont give a damn about the laws the government has in place. The fact is when he decided to take a life he made the choice to potentially lose his freedom.

Has nothing to do with my emotion. I bet ur against the death penalty too ? I saw a man 3 days from execution who was on the heart transplant list get a heart. 3 days later he was executed. Haha yeah our government laws make so much sense.

It very clear your emotions are driving your responses not rational thinking. I am not against the death penalty although I do know it does not deter people from committing murder Im still not against it
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote