View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #18
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2014 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hey 65, good to hear from you! I like McCarron over Fales also but predict he will go before Houston picks. Like Luck, I see AJ as complete package especially if he could sit behind Shaub.
I am still around. Busier than ever, but I still try to keep abreast of what is going on.

I really think McCarron slides. He is going to be called a product of a fantastic Alabama team, and/or people will fall in love with the athleticism of other QBs.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote