View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2014 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I am a big, big fan of McCarron. If he is there when we pick, it would be foolish not to take him. Great size, good mobility, great composure, accuracy, and NFL caliber arm-strength (though it won't set the league on fire). Let him sit for a year to learn the playbook/system, then sit back and enjoy the 2015/16 season.
Hey 65, good to hear from you! I like McCarron over Fales also but predict he will go before Houston picks. Like Luck, I see AJ as complete package especially if he could sit behind Shaub.