View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #188
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
They weren't, but I'm sure they are today.
They've paid him handsomely for his efforts over the last 2 years, just as they are this season. But Smith is supposed to set the example for the teams rookies and other young players looking to role models, not act like the most immature and out-of-control player on the entire roster. And maybe the Texans blow-out SD, or maybe the game is very close with Smiths absence being the difference between winning and losing.
This is the example I want from my vets.... we're not punks, don't let nobody punk you. If you let these players do this, they'll do it to your teammates because you didn't take care of it when you had the chance.