View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #186
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Interesting video. Especially how the two that played in the league are saying one thing & the two that have never played just don't understand.

I think it sucks that Antonio will miss a regular season game. Sucks x2 that Incognito won't miss a game, a game check, or have to pay any kind of fine. IMO, that's the league condoning what Incognito did.

But I'm not mad at Antonio. This is a man's game, played by men. If the league isn't going to stop that kind of behavior, someone has to. I doubt Incognito put his hands anywhere near Antonio's face mask the rest of the night.
I want to say that Smith was pulled from the game by the Texans shortly after that happened. I know that the scoring drive Miami had with Tanny connecting to Wallace for a TD, the drive was mostly Jamison, Crick, and McClain as the D-line (Except for the actual TD, they put in Watt and Smith on that ONE play, weird). And then after that I didn't see Smith anymore.

I think Incognito is the kind of guy that wants something like that to happen so he can get the man he engages in a lot to get ejected.