View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #185
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 81301 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
I still don't why the media just chooses to ignore Cognito wrenching Smiths neck right before the swing. Even NFLN just casually removes it like it is nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Adam Schefter on Mike & Mike this morning talking about this went through Incognito's long history of cheap shot play ( even admitting it in an older interview ) saying, "Ritchie Incognito is far from innocent here".
To quote my last post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
...Phase two is to knock down Incognito by rerunning slow motion video of him wrenching Antonio's helmet, while they discuss his history as a dirty player. Even though Incognito's actions were apparent from the beginning, the media didn't acknowledge them during phase one because that would have neutralized anger at Antonio, and anger equals ratings.

They're going to create layers by reporting it in phases. So don't get mad.
After they knock down Incognito, the conversation will then turn to officials not calling dirty plays at the line or in a pile, and "is the NFL doing enough to police this?" I'm sure Jim Rome will be burning over it. Then Antonio will be a sympathetic character and get some interviews here and there, creating tension and debate among the national audience over whether he will play game 1 or not.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote