View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #184
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
PDS ‏@PatDStat
Quote:
Eric Davis on Antonio Smith situation. Davis is from the old school and sees it a bit different. Good stuff. http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-te...just-fixing-it #Texans
Interesting video. Especially how the two that played in the league are saying one thing & the two that have never played just don't understand.

I think it sucks that Antonio will miss a regular season game. Sucks x2 that Incognito won't miss a game, a game check, or have to pay any kind of fine. IMO, that's the league condoning what Incognito did.

But I'm not mad at Antonio. This is a man's game, played by men. If the league isn't going to stop that kind of behavior, someone has to. I doubt Incognito put his hands anywhere near Antonio's face mask the rest of the night.