View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #7
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TSV Video: Breaking Down Miami CB Brent Grimes' Interception Of Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Harris was getting all pizzed off that Matt didn't throw it to a wide-open Andre.

That doesn't bother me.

9 times out of 10 in the regular season, Matt's not going to ignore AJ like that. He's going to feed him the ball. The way I see this is that this is pre-season and Matt is trying to get Nuk involved. He's putting the ball where Nuk is supposed to be to develop some of that timing and trust. It's more about testing Nuk and getting him prepped for the regular season than making the right QB read/throw in that situation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
My question has been who was he pi**ed at? Himself (for an underthrow), or Hopkins (for not breaking the route off sharply?
If Hopkins had made a sharp cut, would that make Schaub's throw a little further behind???
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote