View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #479
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Tom Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl since he began carrying that team, & I seriously doubt Aaron Rodgers would have carried that team to a Super Bowl without the #2 rated defense getting healthy at the right time.

Matt is who is he is & that's not the guy we saw at the end of the 2012 season. Of course he isn't the guy that led the league in passing in 2009, he's somewhere in between.

That guy that helped us win in Denver, Detroit, & yes.... Jacsonville. That guy can help us win a Super Bowl. & if he shows up for the greater part of the play offs, we'll win a Super Bowl.
Brady went to two more though and was a helmet catch away from winning one of those. And Rodgers was balling. He is elite and carried that team. We saw what he did the year after that. Detroit and Jacksonville were weak teams and showed signs of the fall of the team after those games. I remember people saying that even though those games were won, they still felt like losses. Then the losses actually came. I don't think we can look to Matt to carry us against elite teams when we have to in the playoffs. Hope we are firing on our other cylinders.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote