View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013   #168
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 124145 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
That's where I'm at minus one thing...where is Incognito's punsihment?

?? He's in the last year of his contract and might miss one regular-season game. Not seeing the huge disappointment factor.
I thought about that but it's always the guy that retaliates that gets punished. Sucks for Smith but at least it wasn't 6 games and he wasn't popping mollies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote