View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #159
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replay of Dirty Incognito vs Antonio * Suspended all preseason and season opener

If the Ninja wanted to hit a grand slam with Incrapnito's head, he could have. Incrapnito did NOT pull his head back in a matrix move, rather the Ninja went soft upside his personal space. Trust me, had the Ninja wanted to knock his head off, he could have. The league needs to police it better (dirty players) and this crap will end.

E.D.: "You decided to walk into the Rottweiler's fence, don't get mad if you get bit. That's your fault, I don't feel bad about it!"