View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013   #7
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Gonna keep banging this drum, Ray graham is the best back out of the bunch and he isn't getting the looks he deserves. Karim is a one trick pony, run fast. Dennis Johnson lacks vision IMO, Wood is good. Tate is crap. Thats my IN DEPTH discussion.

How's he doing at practice? RB for us is much much more than running the ball. Can't block, won't play. I'm sure the font play him and stash him on PS argument card will be played but humor me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote